To celebrate our recent review of the Serenata Hampers Best of British Cheese Hamper, Boo Roo and Tigger Too are lucky enough to offer one lucky reader the opportunity to win a Sweet Treats hamper.
Be transported to a heaven of sweet delights where angels play a melodious harmony of confectionery treats. With clouds of fluffy meringues, fountains of creamy fudge, horizons of buttery biscuits and rainbows of chocolate ecstasy. You’ll be forgiven for thinking you’ve died and gone to paradise.
Sweet Treats Hamper
- Strawberry Jam with Champagne 113g
- Butter Shortbread rings 150g
- Oaty Chocolate Flips
- Vanilla Fudge
- Butlers Milk Chocolate Truffle Bar
- Butlers Hazelnut Praline Bar
- Cotsworld Handmade Meringues
To enter simply pop over to the Serenata Flowers website and tell me which of their hampers you’d most like to receive and why then complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Additional optional entries also available.
Closing date: Friday 28th February 2014 @ 23.59pm
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. One entrant shall win a Sweet Treats hamper subject to availability.
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
10. Winners are required to make contact within 7 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.