During 12th May – 1st June 2014 SEA LIFE Great Yarmouth, along with SEA LIFE’s around the world celebrate TURTLE FEST! to help raise money to protect the plight of this increasingly vulnerable species. Included within your usual entrance price there are activities and events to enjoy throughout #TurtleFest
Why not pop along and have fun whilst helping them to protect turtles for future generations to come, and learn lots of cool facts along the way!
- Discover some of nature’s most beautiful creatures by meeting them up close
- Enjoy Turtle Talks and Feeding Demonstrations throughout your visit
- Take part in the Quiz Trail and see how much you have learnt
To get your little ones ready for Turtle Fest, why not download the Fun with Tyler Activity Pack before your turtle day at SEA LIFE?
Simply click the image below to download and print your copy…
To celebrate Turtle Fest at SEA LIFE Great Yarmouth, Boo Roo and Tigger Too are able to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a family ticket (family of 5) to SEA LIFE Great Yarmouth.
For your chance to simply leave me a comment telling me which is your favourite SEA LIFE animal, then complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Additional optional entries are also available.
Closing date: Friday 13th June 2014 @ 23.59pm
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. One entrant shall receive a family ticket for 5 people to SEA LIFE Great Yarmouth subject to availability.
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
10. Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I have received no compensation for this post, just wanted to share a great giveaway with you.