The leading up to Christmas has truly started with many retailers starting to offer toy sales. Sainsbury’s up to half price toys sale finishes today so if you are quick you can still bag a bargain. Asda and Tesco also have offers on their toys at the moment so now is the time to start ticking off that Christmas wish list and save yourself some money at the same time.
I actually started my Christmas wrapping over the weekend, attempting to be organised just in case Piglet decides to come earlier than planned.
#ToyTuesday Week Two highlights
The two toy review posts that I loved from last week’s linky come from In The Playroom with their Casdon Pirate Island Woodplay Boxset and Adventure’s of Adam with their Bizzy Bitz review. Wooden toys have that special place in my heart, they feel so much stronger and durable as well as offering that traditional feel. The Bizzy Bitz set really looks like something that Tigger would enjoy, they have something similar in his classroom at school so I can see this making its way on to his Christmas list.
#ToyTuesday host reviews
This week I have been a little under the weather so I’m linky up an older toy review to share with you. The Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Breakaway Bridge Playset is one that Tigger has been playing with over the weekend, in fact the house resembled the Island of Sodor with the amount of tracks and trains laid out upon the floor.
This week over with Mandi take a look at her review of the Woodworx Jewellery Stand Kit, a great little craft project for any little girl who needs somewhere to store all her jewellery.
I know that this is a set that Roo would enjoy putting together and adding her every increasing jewellery collection to.
Joining in with #ToyTuesday
Each Tuesday the #ToyTuesday linky will be open on Boo Roo and Tigger Too and Hexmum to add your toy reviews. Please feel free to tweet us at @littleboo_21 or @hex_mum with the #ToyTuesday hashtag and we will RT your links.
- The #ToyTuesday linky opens at 7.00am every Tuesday and will close at 23.55pm on Friday
- We’d love for you to add the #ToyTuesday badge to your linked reviews (this is not essential but helps others find out about the linky and read the linked reviews)
- You are free to link up two toy reviews each week and can be old or new review posts
- Please comment on at least one of the host review links as well as two further reviews for each review link you add (let’s share the love)
- Each week the host’s will showcase their two favourite reviews from the previous linky