Are you one of those busy moms who wishes she had more time to herself in the midst of a hectic life? One solution to this problem is how you allocate your time. For example, you can spend some time on a relaxing activity, such as colouring. Even for just ten minutes a day it’s beneficial and you can do it wherever you are, on your mobile device. Everybody load their phone up with all kinds of apps, but how about some that are actually practical as well as fun? Here is a list offering a mix of both practical and fun apps for women who have little or no time for themselves due to daily lives.
Top Apps for Moms Who Wear Too Many Hats
- Alarm Clock For Me: Never be late again with this cool alarm clock. It will wake you gently to the sound of your favorite tunes and send you off to sleep at night with relaxing sounds.
- Weather Live Free: You’ll always know what to expect when you’re going outdoors. You can check temperature, 7-day forecast, rain map, severe weather alters and more. Learn more about this great app here.
- Blue Apron: Sometimes you just don’t have time to spend in the kitchen preparing dinner. That’s where this app comes in handy. Blue Apron is a great meal –delivery service. All you have to do is subscribe and you can have meal kits delivered directly to your door.
- Stylish Girl: Can’t think of what to wear? Take pictures of your clothes and upload them to this app and you will instantly have your own virtual wardrobe, from which you can mix and match your outfits. If you have a date night with your hubby, you can plan what to wear before you even get home from work.
- Coloring Book For Me: This adult coloring book app has over a hundred designs of people, places, animals, flowers, and mandalas to color. You can choose from more than 25 color palettes and share your completed pictures.
- Prune: If you’re feeling stressed out and need something to help you relax, check out Prune. The app has soothing graphics of a bonsai tree which you can trim as you choose, allowing it to continue to grow and produce flowers.
- Sooth: Treat yourself to a relaxing in-home massage with Sooth. You can choose from a range of different massages such as Swedish, deep tissue, pre-natal, sports, or a couples massage.
- Word Monsters: Play with friends and family and see who is the fastest to swipe away words to win this fun game.
- Monument Valley: This is a delightful game with stunning architecture and fantastic castles. The objective is to direct beautiful princesses through them.
Make the most of these apps to free up some of your time, even on the most hectic of days. You can find even more useful and fun apps here.