Christmas is coming and now is the time to start planning your Christmas table. Making your table look special this Christmas doesn’t have to cost the earth in fact you can produce a great looking layout for under £5.00 per person at Poundland (and that includes the plates too!).
How to create a Christmas table place setting for under £5
What you will need
- Snowflake placemat – available in rectangle or circle design
- Dinner plate
- Side plate
- Candy cane
- Add a beautiful felt snowflake placemat to each place setting using either the rectangle or circle design
- Place a dinner plate with a side plate on top to the placemat
- Take a napkin and fold into a triangle (unless you are more artistic with your folding)
- Add a candy cane on top to finish the look
You can opt to make this more extravagant by adding a coloured plate charger underneath your dinner plates. How about opting for fabric napkins instead of paper napkins. You could also exchange the candy cane for either a decorative ornament or maybe a more personalised candy.
Disclosure: I am a Poundland Ambassador for which I have receive vouchers in order to purchase the above items for this post