It’s not all about money, time is also precious. So, how would you spend the hours if you weren’t playing taxi? Finish a good book, getting outdoors or just doing nothing, are some of the little luxuries the Money Matter’s team would enjoy.
I have a £25 Sainsbury’s voucher to giveaway to one of my readers, on behalf of Sainsbury’s Bank Car Insurance
Log in to Rafflecopter and enter the draw by leaving a blog post comment with your ideas for: What would you do with your time saved? You can also enter by tweeting about the giveaway, and by referring a friend to enter the giveaway.
The more times you enter, the better your chance of winning the £25 Sainsbury’s voucher!
Whether or not you’re our prize winner, your affordable family activity ideas could also potentially appear in a future Money Matters Blog post.
The winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
The deadline for entering the giveaway is Tuesday 30th April (Midnight)
Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all readers in the UK.
- Rafflecopter will accept entries for this giveaway at 12pm on Tuesday 23rd April.
- Rafflecopter will close the competition at 12pm on Tuesday 30th April.
- Sainsbury’s Bank will run this competition via Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be chosen by Sainsbury’s Bank via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- Entrants must have a UK address to enter. No bulk or third party entrants.
- The prize is non-transferable, and will be sent out from Sainsbury’s Bank.
- The giveaway winner will be contacted by the blog host to retrieve name and address.
- The name and address of the winner will not be used for marketing purposes by Sainsbury’s Bank.
- All entries may be featured on the Sainsbury’s Bank Money Matters blog post without further payment.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within seven days another winner may be chosen.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.