I’d like to think that when someone opens a gift from me that they can see the time, thought and effect that I have put in to choosing it. Don’t get me buying the perfect gift can be difficult, some people you know instantly what they would love. Whilst there are others that you have absolutely no idea what to get them.
Personally I don’t think you can go wrong with personalised gifts, like those available from Name Art.
For adults, there is a wide range of personalised mugs, coasters and home prints.
For children and babies, a cute selection of clothing and prints.
For occasions, a great variety of gifts from Mr & Mrs mugs to footprint prints.
I have one unframed 25 x 25cm print to giveaway, simply pop over to NameArt and tell me which print you would choose (please include link otherwise your entry will not be valid), then complete the Rafflecopter widget to confirm your entry and for additional entry options.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. One entrant will win an unframed 25x25cm print of the winners choice subject to availability.
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.