Valentine’s Day love it or hate it but one thing is for certain once you have children you won’t be spending your Valentine’s Day the way you used to. Before having Roo and Tigger Valentine’s meant a romantic meal followed by a movie, now its a takeaway in front of the TV.
So if you find yourself sharing your Valentine’s Day with your brood why not dress them accordingly with some Baby Love dribble bibs from Funky Giraffe.
Who are Funky Giraffe?
Funky Giraffe was started during Yasmin Drury’s (Managing Director) maternity leave from the fashion company she was working for. She ennjoyed her time there, but her son rather shifted her priorities. She really liked dressing up her son, but wanted high quality but at a reasonable price (especially as her son was growing up so quickly), so along with her brother (who is in charge of the manufacturing side), she designed the bandana bibs first and later a range of hats, burp clothes, romper suits and other baby clothes.
Tried and Tested!
Funky Giraffe only use fabric made to OEKO-TEX standard 100 for baby garments. They print their own items and only use water based inks, (while solvent based inks are legal, they come in big tins marked with a big X and Harmful, as bibs get chewed this did not seem right). The company only use inks that are completely non toxic.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. Three entrants shall win three Valentine’s Baby Love dribble bibs.
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.