Bedtime in the Boo Roo and Tigger Too household involves, bath, pyjamas and the CBeebies bedtime hour. Winding down from the days events with some CBeebies classics including In The Night Garden before listening to the bedtime story and then off to bed. Over the past few days we have added something new to our bedtime routine… CBeebies Sweet Dreams with Squidge.
CBeebies Sweet Dreams with Squidge
He’s getting tired and needs his sleep! Squeeze him and listen as he plays the CBeebies bedtime song and watch as he glows softly in different colours, to gently soothe your little one to sleep. Squeeze him for a second time and the music will stop and go back to the start when pressed again. Soft and cuddly Squidge is sure to be a favourite with your little ones at bedtime!
The 23cm soft, cuddly and squidgy Squidge is one of the iconic CBeebies characters that is shown between programmes and during the presenters sketches. CBeebies Sweet Dreams with Squidge comes from Golden Bear and is suitable for children aged 10m+.
How does CBeebies Sweet Dreams with Squidge work?
- Thankfully the CBeebies Sweet Dreams with Squidge comes with the 3x AAA batteries required
- Make sure that the battery pack is switched on via the hook ‘n’ loop fastening at the bottom of Squidge
- Squeeze Squidge by the three stars on the bottom corner to activate the bedtime song
Boo Roo and Tigger Too’s thoughts…
Both Roo and Tigger love the CBeebies Sweet Dreams with Squidge, however it is Tigger who has claimed it for his own. Instead of sleeping with Squidge we have opted to pop him next to Tigger’s bed as I can only imagine the shock he would get by activating the bedtime song during the night by rolling onto Squidge (the bedtime song plays quite loud and there is no volume control included on the battery pack). The different coloured lights really light up Tigger’s small bedroom which looks like he is about to have a party rather than go to sleep.
Personally I would love to see a two tiered volume control like you see on other tuneful toys, however Tigger loves it so maybe I am just getting old and don’t like a lot of noise.
Available from Amazon and will be available from other retailers towards Christmas for under £20, which like any parent if it helps get your little ones ready for bed it’s worth the money… seriously though I do think it is a good price and can see Santa dropping a few of these under the Christmas tree this year.
Take a look at what other people thought of the CBeebies Sweet Dreams with Squidge:
Mothergeek / Me and My Kiddywinks / In The Playroom / A New Addition
To celebrate CBeebies Sweet Dreams with Squidge easing bedtimes for parents and children alike, Boo Roo and Tigger Too are lucky enough to have three CBeebies Sweet Dreams with Squidge’s to giveaway.
For your chance to win 1 of 3 simply watch the video below and answer the following question:
‘In the CBeebies bedtime song what comes next? And now it’s time to say __________‘, then complete the Raffle copter widget below. Optional additional entries are also available.
Closing date: Friday 19th September 2014 @ 23.59pm
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- Three entrants shall receive a CBeebies Sweet Dreams with Squidge subject to availability.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.
Disclosure: We received a CBeebies Sweet Dreams with Squidge FOC for the purpose of review.