This weekend I have been away at Britmums Live. So whilst I have been catching up with friends, meeting new brands and learning more technical things I really should know about how to blog I have realised that I have not added my ‘Giveaway of the week‘ feature.
So this week I am offering one lucky reader the opportunity to win a £10 Amazon Voucher from my very own pocket (I’m generous like that). The giveaway is open worldwide as the electronic fairies are happy to deliver it to whomever is the chosen one.
To enter simply leave me a comment with what you’d spend your £10 Amazon voucher on, then complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Additional optional entries are also available (I’d love for you to especially follow me via Instagram as I’m hoping to become more #snaphappy)
Closing date: Friday 4th July 2014 @ 23.59pm
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open worldwide, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- One entrant shall receive a £10 Amazon Voucher subject to availability.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- Winners are required to make contact within 28 days, if a winner fails to respond a new winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I have received no financial or product compensation for this post, just spreading some giveaway joy.