Speed really is the name of the game in this latest all-new action-packed Thomas & Friends™ CGI DVD special, ‘Go Go Thomas’, on sale from Monday 11th March RRP £12.99.
This must-see special introduces a new friend, Stafford, the electric engine, as well as returning favourites Gordon, Flynn, Spencer and Ol’ Wheezey.
So climb aboard with Thomas & Friends as it’s all systems a go go! Thomas and his friends are charged up and ready to Go, Go!
Thomas shows Gordon that being quick is as useful as being strong, while Flynn, the fire engine, learns to put his pride aside and race to the rescue. Thomas causes some trouble on the tracks trying to be a model engine for a new photographer, while Spencer’s on the move, ignoring warnings about electric engine Stafford’s battery. Thomas pumps his pistons to Misty Island to help fix Ol’ Wheezy. Will the number one blue engine be on track and on time?
Ready, Set… Go, Go Thomas!
GIVEAWAYI have one Go Go Thomas DVD to giveaway. To enter leave me a comment with who is your favourite Thomas & Friends train, then complete the Rafflecopter widget to confirm your entry and for additional entry options.
Closing date: Sunday 10th March 2013
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
4. One entrant will win a Go Go Thomas DVD subject to availability.
5. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
7. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
8. Boo Roo and Tigger Too is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Disclosure Policy: I have received no products or financial compensation for this post, I am just sharing a fabulous giveaway with you.