I first heard about Groupon back in March 2011 when they had a fabulous Radley offer, £14 for £40 Worth of Radley Accessories to Spend on Anything In-Store or Online. As a huge Radley fan this was something not to missed, in fact I texted and emailed a number of friends so that they too could take advantage of this offer.
Since then I have gone on to purchase several deals from days out at a local play farm, to cinema tickets, a cover for our iPad and some extremely useful Envirosax designer reusable bags.
My most recent purchase was a Gear4 remote control speaker dock which also included an Icebox case for an iPhone. At just £49 I thought that it was a great deal considering it is a dock for my iPod/iPhone, radio and alarm plus the added bonus of a spare iPhone case.
Our alarm clock has been on the go for almost 11years and you can only tell if you have switched it on by looking on the top as the display no longer shows the icon.
Ordering from Groupon
- Find your deal
- Click 'Buy Now!'
- Login or Register
- Enter preferred payment details and submit order
- You will then receive a confirmation email containing your voucher and details on how to proceed with your order
Things to remember
- Check to see when the deal ends, some deals are available for more than one day so you may have to wait a few days for your email voucher to come through
- Read the fine print - this will tell you if there are any limitations i.e. one per customer etc. Also any P&P charges that will be payable from the third party website when utilising your voucher
- Referring friends and family to Groupon can gain you £6.00 in credit so remember to share your deal via Twitter, Facebook and email
So what are you waiting for?
Head over to Groupon and see if there is a deal waiting there for you.
Disclosure Policy: I received a Groupon Voucher code to purchase a deal in order to write about my ordering experience. My words and thoughts are my own.