Fabulous tips on how to get you started and keep you on track, Warburtons Diet panelist and nutritionist Fiona Hunter has prepared some top tips to help everyone following the Hi-Taste, Lo-Fat eating plan:
1. Plan aheadand make sure you have all the ingredients you need for meals and snacks. Planning id the key to success whether you are simply trying to eat more healthily or you want to lose some weight
2. Focus on what you eattry not to eat in front of the TV, computer or do anything else that will distract you from your food - eat slowly, chew your food properly and enjoy your food - if you eat too quickly it's easy to miss the signals that your stomach sends to your brain saying you've eaten enough
3. Drink plenty of waterit's very easy to confuse thirst and hunger and when it's very hot or if you are exercising a lot it's easy to become dehydrated - aim to drink at least 5-6 glasses (1.2 litres) of water each day
4. Eat in colourfive servings of fruit and veg a day is the minimum you should be eating. Vegetables are low in fat and full of vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals which all work together to help stay healthy, try to eat a variety of different fruit and vegetables - use the colours of the rainbow as a guide and try to eat some fruit or vegetables for each of the colour bands.
5. Eat at regular timesthis will help to keep blood sugars stable and hunger pangs at bay.
For more information on Warburtons or the Hi-taste, Lo-Fat 2 week eating plan please pop over to the Warburtons Facebook page.
Disclosure Policy: I received Warburtons hamper in order to take part and review the 2 week eating plan.