Welcome to Meeting Myself Coming Back, a little Blog Hop Linky created by A Twenty Something Mum and Makeshift Mummy. Every other week we will post a series of questions which you are welcome to join in at your leisure.
First there are a few rules:
1. You MUST copy the rules before you write your answers.
2. You MUST include the introduction and original header saying how these two fabulous yummy mummy's created it.
3. Don't hold back and enjoy ;-)
Without further ado, there goes...
1. Which Disney (or any film) character would you be and why?
Giselle from Enchanted. I love her ability to see good in everyone and everything. I'd love to be an optimist just like her and her singing voice would be great too.
2. What is your strangest habit? Do you know why you have it?
I have to wipe toilet seats three times with tissue before I'll use them. I have a real thing about toilets especially one with the cistern on the wall, I'm sure I was killed by a falling toilet in a previous life.
3. What's your earliest memory?
My mum collecting me and my sister from my aunt's house after work one night, getting home to find she couldn't get in. She had to smash a small window in the front door to open the door from the inside. I must have been about 4yrs old.
4. We are of on holiday what's the one thing you could not leave behind? (not your passport)
my GHD's, you do not want to see my hair without them!
5. If you had to choose one to save would you chose sight or sound? Why?
Sight, I would want to be able to see the world and people's expressions rather than hear it all go by.
6. What are your pet hates?
Companies who say they will ring you back and don't.
People who don't replace the empty toilet roll.
7. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Probably Roo, she comes out with the most funniest things.
8. What was the last thing that made you cry?
Finding out some bad news about a family member
9. What is your favourite thing to do with your non mummy time?
Going to the cinema and lose myself in a love story.
10. Describe yourself honestly in five words.
Speaks without thinking
There you have it, my first answers to the Meeting Myself Coming Back meme - Please head over to the linky to add your own and check out others!